Each skin on this site offers three zips:
- The stable skin ("download"), which is what you'd usually want to download.
- The bleeding edge skin ("bleeding edge"), which corresponds to a snapshot of where it's at from a development standpoint.
- The assets file, which is what you'll want to download if you plan to customize the skin.
To install a skin:
- Download either of the stable or the bleeding edge zip, and unzip
- Upload the resulting folder to your wp-content/themes/sem-reloaded/skins folder